YEAR GROUP PLACEMENT:
|AGE IN MONTHS||AGE IN YEARS||CLASS|
- Class sizes are limited and registrations will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
- Invictus does not require any prior schooling for Toddlers and Discoverers.
- Students for Explorers and Inventors are normally expected to have some schooling background, however, every application will be considered on case to case basis.
- A completed Registration Form does not oblige the school to accept your child. However, once you have been notified by our admissions department regarding your child’s placement decision and all relevant documents and fees have been deposited, the admission stays confirmed provided that the school regulations are observed by the parents.
- At Invictus, we welcome online registrations all year, however, we will only be reviewing and accepting admissions at specified periods.
You are required to fill in the registration form, for which you can find the link here. Please submit the form online directly through the website. The required documents must be provided to the school office when you visit for the interview, these include:
- Child’s birth certificate
- CNIC copy of both parents
- 4- Passport size pictures
- Medical health form (The Medical form must be collected and filled at the school when you visit for the interview)
- After the registration process, parents will be called in for an interview. However, this depends on the availability of seats.
- It is essential that both the parents come for the interview along with the child.
- If the parents are unable to attend the interview on the given date, then they must notify the school in advance with a valid reason and request for a new date immediately.
- The interview is the pivotal part of the admission process. The child’s acceptance will primarily depend on the interview of the parents and an assessment of the child’s developmental milestones.
We would love to show you our campus.